Energy fireplaces that offer the larger heat production.
· With 4 hot air chambers, secondary combustion technology (exhaustion afterburn) and exhaust multipath (for higher output)
· Inner liners of 12 mm. cast iron and frame made of 4 mm. hot rolled steel (STD37-2)
· Two way – Two opening and sliding doors with 4mm. ceramic glass (endurance up to 750ο C)
· Airwash system : Takes in air from above the fireplace window and pass (or ‘wash’) it over the surface of the window.
This helps keep the flames and gasses off the window itself as there is a layer of air protecting it. Less tar is deposited keeping the window cleaner.
· Automatic chimney damper function
· Digital thermostat with temperature sensor
· Inox hot air outlets – 2 x 125 mm.
· Hearth adjustment
· Fan connection 600 m3/h
|Hot air distributed by fan||Secondary combustion technology