• Shott robax front panel
• Eye contact with fire through a large screen 38,5 cm
• Ability of left or right opening direction.
• Always cold handlers
• Hearth linen of high density vermiculite (1200 g/m3)
• Inox hot air outlets – 2 x 150 mm.
• Hearth adjustment
• Fan connection 2 x 180 m3/h
· Airwash system : Takes in air from above the fireplace window and pass (or ‘wash’) it over the surface of the window. This helps keep the flames and gasses off the window itself as there is a layer of air protecting it. Less tar is deposited keeping the window cleaner.
|Hot air distributed by fan||Secondary combustion technology